Vito Glazers on Vimeo.com
Vimeo was started in 2004 and sold in 2009. It has 22 million registered users and attracts 100 million views per month. It ranks 3rd in largest bandwidth users online behind YouTube and Facebook, respectively.
Vimeo is a video hosting and sharing website that allows users to purchase premium memberships in order to upload larger, higher definition content.
1) Many high definition videos
2) Ability to view comprehensive stats with paid packages
3) Monthly and annual storage plans available
1) Yearly plan costs about $60.00 per year
2) Most of the best features require a paid subsciption
3) Still not as relevant or recognizable as youtube
Social Network Review:
Vimeo is a great social network for independent and professional content creators. The site no longer allows gaming videos.