Vito Glazers on Pinterest.com
Pinterest was started by Evan Sharp, Paul Sciarra and Ben Silbermann. It is funded by investors and managed by Cold Brew Labs.
Pinterest is a blogging site that allows users to “pin” photos based on various categories of interest. It was created primarily to cater to females but has some practical uses for all users.
1) Easy to track photos by interest
2) Allows brands to connect with users in a non evasive way
3) Boards can be made private to keep certain content from public view
1) Not that many users
2) Caters primarily to females
3) Lack of social connectivity between users
Social Network Review:
Pinterest is a good place to keep links and photos organized. Also has the positive practical use of being an effective planning tool.